Today, we are featuring a page from It's Always Autumn.
These projects are as beautiful as they are fun. Check out some of the highlights below and see more at itsalwaysautumn.com.
1. Did you know rubbing alcohol can turn scribbles into marbled art? Get some inexpensive white tiles and let the kids go to town with this easy art idea! Get all the details from It’s Always Autumn:
2. My kids LOVE using my punches. This cool kids art starts with punched circles from different scraps of paper that get arranged into a grid to make a fun modern art piece. Click through to MerMag to see how it turns out.
3. These easy stained glass paintings are made with washable kid paint, wax paper, and a bottle lid – so cool! Learn how at Happy Hooligans.
4. These floating chalk prints are one of the coolest art projects for kids that I’ve seen! Get the tutorial from Picklebums.
5. Start by drawing a monster, then add “fur” by blowing paint around with a straw. All ages of kids will have fun with this one! (Hint: get a roll of kraft paper to line your table with from the Dollar Store.) Tutorial from Picklebums.
See all 20 on the list at: https://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/20-kid-art-projects-pretty-enough-to-frame.html